Thursday 26 September 2013

A Few Brief Words About Light

I am not a scientist. I know next to nothing about physics. But what I can tell you is that light is the basis for all matter. I see a step towards discovering this has been made by a team led by Harvard Professor of Physics Mikhail Lukin and MIT Professor of Physics Vladan Vuletic. I hope they have the opportunity and financial resources to take this research further. The key to everything in existence is light and it's manipulation.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130925132323.htm

I discussed this with a friend on Facebook some while ago. I explained that humans needed to look at the one consistency in UFO sightings, contact and abduction experiences. That single factor is light. No matter what else you witness there will always be light, and usually lots of it. Bright, powerful and penetrating. Light is manipulated in order to cross dimensions, to travel to the stars. To create ships and the environment conducive to monitoring humans. Light is also the key to creating our bodies. It was used not only to coalesce the grey form I used during The Reading Incidents. It was also manipulated to render me invisible to all except the individuals who were intended to experience it.

Humans have this power available if only they knew, or even remembered how to manipulate it. You can create your surroundings by building with light and transforming it. I really do think this breakthrough by these scientists is a step forward for open research. I just hope the military allow this to be advanced further - they themselves are far advanced in their research, after all, we traded them the knowledge to explore it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment