Monday 25 March 2013

A Beginning

I do not know if I am setting out to prove anything through this blog, personally I know what I am and why I am here. But whether there is something within me crying out for recognition I do not know. I am just going to write my way through this blog and see what if anything results from it. I think one thing I am eager to put over is that I am not the only of my kind here on earth, there are many, but so few have any knowledge or understanding of what they are. I guess that indications and clues might be gained through dreams, weird and unfathomable dreams that the human entity cannot ever decode without a key to understanding.

I am very lucky in that I discovered what I am many years ago and was trained by my spiritual peers through the aid of an associate from the same source as myself.
The course of my life has taken me through the training and hardening process that enabled me to directly confront and largely thwart the intentions of a dark universal force, and prevent a global war that if successful would have decimated a large percentage of the human population and resulted in the enslavement of the survivors. That was in one of my fluid identities.

I am now a different identity and my mission is to now awaken others to their particular work. I do this on many levels, some physical but most through meeting and exposing them to truths of themselves on one of a number of astral planes.

I have found so much that was confusing in the past and even now I am perplexed and puzzled by some of what I am involved in, therefore I think that first and foremost this blog is for me to help sort my head out.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting first post. Im looking forward to reading your blog. Im starting at the beginning and will read through to the present :) x

    ReplyDelete