Tuesday 2 April 2013

A World Of Stangers

You will often hear my kind mention their loneliness, isolation, even abandonment. Until I met shelagh I felt so desperately lonely and sad. I tried to make friends as a youngster. I joined groups and clubs to try to bond with someone - anyone. But it just wasn't happening. We are not unsociable creatures, nor do we think ourselves in any way better or superior. Apart from the fact we know you are destroying a most valuable planet! There just seems to be an inability to form attachments with humans, I guess some of us can make loose friendships with humans, but nothing bonding, nothing with depth or substance to it. It is as though something has been left out of our chemistry in order to be here on earth. Most if not all of us are here to work, have missions, have a purposeful reason. So I am guessing that if we were immersed into too much human emotion and feelings, we would be at risk of abandoning our purpose in favour of the social pleasures.

I have often heard that while on this planet we 'are only human'. I don't go along with that, if we were only human then we would have all the emotional elements intact, but the consistencies running through all of us is the lack of effective emotions. Yes, we can laugh and cry -I mostly have cried - but the bonding process seems completely or almost completely lacking.

I can stand with a group and almost everything discussed I will lack interest in. I think conversations and desires and wishes of most people are petty and banal. It is an inner knowing that there is so much more than what impacts the insulated existence they call their life. This is not intended as a derogatory statement, it is just looked up as an adult listening to a child who has not yet experienced the world and can only speak from their very narrow viewpoint.

Shelagh was of my own kind and is the only person on the planet who truly knew me, the bonding process was instantaneous. Most of our thoughts were sensed by the other, and if she were in town and I wanted to find her, I could go straight to her by thinking about her. We shared the same pleasures without words, we were simply one. As seen from the last post, there were special circumstances that may well have orchestrated this.

Something very similar has been happening recently. Since June 2012 a small group of us have been bonding in a most remarkable way, and I will try to give what details I am permitted to at a later date. suffice to say, this group consists of beings who have been on their solitary for a very long time, but as a emerging group, we are beginning to realise our potentials as a group. My own reorientation, or 're-programming' happened in hospital. I am sure that is when something of Shelagh was merged with me and I had my next mission downloaded in the light. Since then I have shared that 'download. with the other members of this group - this Ohana of mine. The experience for them has happened of a night and I have been the instrument that has bonded the loose group towards a single purpose.

It has taken me a good half of my life to find the Ohana, but before any of it could happen I had to deal with the darkness. A darkness that pursued Sheagh and I from our earliest days. In someways this darkness was a true struggle, in other ways it was a testing ground to make me stronger in myself and fully open to what was really out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment