Tuesday 30 April 2013

Shadow Of Man & Alien Reflections

In 1992 I attended the Sheffield UFO conference, my first major exposure to so many people who were involved in the subject. One of the starring speakers was bud Hopkins and I was thrilled and privileged to have heard this man speak. I enjoyed my moment in the limelight but I was terribly nervous, having rehearsed what I wanted to say time and time again, I stood up there just scared I was going to not make a lot of sense.

As It was this talk didn't really amount to much, but that wasn't the point of being there, as I sat in the audience for the remainder of the conference, a band was introduced onto stage, they called themselves C.E.I.V and their rock music was themed on UFOs and abduction. As they played I suddenly turned to Clive and said 'oh my God! they are the Scottish music band I foresaw we would work with!' A prophecy I had made a number of years before had come true - again.

After they had performed, Clive sought the band out and we have the start of a conversation with them. I told them some of my experiences, putting this together with what they had heard me say at the conference, they were intrigued when I said I could envisage putting this all on audio with a reconstruction of Shelagh's hypnotic regression and my Intermediary theory, all linked with suitable rock music. They seemed enthusiastic and we promised to continue this plan for my project I called 'Shadow Of Man' by letter.

As time went on the plans were laid and they came down to Reading from Glasgow in 1993 for a weekend of turning our spare room into a recording studio - this being another example of Shelagh being told 'we would need the large house for our work and guests.' On the Saturday we needed some new batteries, camera film and audio tape for the recordings, (this was the days when a state-of-the-art studio required C90 tape cassettes.) so three of us went into town that day. Me, Clive and Brian Snr. At this point What I have already described in Third Transformation occurred, and this set the tone for the remainder of the weekend. The recording sessions went well, but all the time, Brian Snr kept a wary eye on me.

We felt that the tape was well produced, and the band took the Masters home with them to add the music. I was very pleased and proud of the result. I don't think the band ever really promoted themselves as well as they could have done, and just recently I have heard that they have lost a little heart in not achieving the level of stardom they had hoped for. I know that Shadow Of Man hasn't sold too well, but having said that, I would give it a thorough overhaul now if I were in a position to redo it.

Following this things went a little crazy and my memory isn't 100% clear on the sequence of events, because I think it was that very same year that I lost contact with Clive and everybody else I had made connections with. Some very crazy things happened.

I remember at this time I was doing some regular 'healing' sessions for a few people who used to come round to see me and Shelagh for a chat. One of these ladies was a psychic medium who suffered dreadfully with rheumatism. On two separate occasions, while I was in a semi-trance state, she glanced into a wall mirror that was on the opposite side of the room and jolted me out of my trance when she uttered aloud 'Oh my goodness!' I calmed down the palpatations that the shock of her own shock set off within me, then asked her what was wrong. She turned and looked at me for a moment and then said. 'I was really relaxed and felt so much hot energy from your hands, then I happened to glance up and in that instant I saw your reflection, but it wasn't you, it was a little grey coloured alien.' Liz Frampton had never been told anything about what I was, but this was another separate witness. It was quite a shock for her, to say the least. I left an explanation to Shelagh, she was always better at these things than me. Liz seemed ok with the unexpected event and even said she felt such immense compassion and love from 'the creature'. This experience didn't stop her from having further sessions.

From hereon I need to try to gather my thoughts and put things in as reasonable order as I can. Things were about to take a much darker turn for the years 1993-2002. The first thing it caused me to do was cut all contact with the people around me, anybody that had contact with me and the 'work' I was involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment